The OEC 9800 Plus offers full 1k2 high-resolution imaging technology on a mobile system. It features an enhanced mechanical design which is ideal for a wide range of applications in pain management, general, orthopedics, vascular, and cardiac surgeries. Dose optimization can be enabled with pulsed fluoro, low dose mode, preview collimation, and dose rate display. Its flat panel touchscreen monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room, and the simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency. The crisp and clear images from the 15 kW generator and a rotating anode that reduces overheating during long procedures has broken the barrier traditionally reserved for contemporary fixed-room imaging systems.
The OEC 9900 Elite builds on the 9800 Plus by featuring precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality. Preset imaging profiles optimize image quality and dose by enhancing features of interest. Digital cine pulse at 30 pulses per second offers enhanced imaging for vascular and cardiac procedures.
The OEC 9800 Plus and OEC 9900 Elite are available in a number of configurations and software packages that allow you to choose the right system for your most common procedures.
When buying a refurbished C-arm, confidence in equipment and quick delivery are paramount. Trust the facility that designs and manufactures new OEC C-arms with certified refurbishment of the same systems. GoldSeal Refurbished OEC C-arms are the only refurbished OEC C-arms restored to original specifications, and 75%+ orders are shipped from the facility within one business day.
Restored to original specifications
- Refurbished in Salt Lake City, Utah – the same site where new OEC C-arms have been designed and manufactured for more than 40 years
- Evaluated and restored by experienced, specialized technicians
- Mechanically and electrically reconditioned with genuine OEC C-arm parts and software
- Select from 50+ OEC models
Certified with comprehensive warranty
- Tested for 16+ hours
- Certified to OEC standards and design requirements – GE Healthcare’s GoldSeal refurbishment program is consistent with Good Refurbishment Practice (GRP) established by the Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA), a division of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Covered by a comprehensive, twelve-month manufacturer warranty, including glass
- Installed by a dedicated field engineer
Ready to ship quickly
- Large inventory for quick fulfillment
- 75%+ orders shipped from facility within one business day from receipt of order
- On-site training provided by certified clinical application specialists after installation
- Receive service from a dedicated field engineer