Image quality is essential across procedures and procedural settings, including in tight spaces. With OEC One CFD, enjoy the image quality expected from OEC mobile C-arms and the clinical versatility needed in a compact, all-in-one mobile C-arm.
See more with the Clear View image chain delivering 1:1 image detail from a CMOS flat panel detector to a 4K 27” image display monitor, and with advanced imaging features like Live Zoom. Do more with a synchronized workflow across procedural settings with OEC One CFD’s connected OEC Touch control panel and positioning aids designed to help achieve the imaging precision you need.
Clear View of Anatomy
- Clear View image chain delivers 1:1 image detail from CMOS detector to 4K display
- View more anatomy even with image rotation, and review last fluoro sequence as needed with Fluorostore
- Easily view large detailed images on 4K adjustable monitor with five ranges of motion
Across Procedural Settings
- Point-and-shoot imaging offered in three configurations to suit clinical demands
- Easy planning with Digital Pen and C-arm positioning with long handles, color-coded radial dial brakes, and green laser aimers
- Five-minute standby power supports quick transport needs and protects against patient data loss
- Optimize surgical space with connected display on one-piece C-arm
- Synchronize workflow with OEC Touch control panel
- Streamline clinical team’s communication for timely image adjustments and C-arm positioning