The OEC Elite CFD is designed to improve your premium C-arm experience enabling you to:
- See more anatomy with exceptional detail at low dose
- Experience clinical versatility for complex patients and case mix
- Enable surgical workflow with ergonomics and efficiency
With advanced technology, intelligent workflow, and dose control, the OEC Elite CFD is the future of mobile surgical imaging. Choose between three C-arm models: Ergo-C, Super-C, and Super-C Motorized to complement your surgical needs.
This system is ideally suited for a range of surgical needs including vascular, cardiac, orthopedics, gastrointestinal, endoscopic, urologic, critical care, pain management and emergency procedures.
With a simple touch, focus on critical details and see more with the OEC Elite CFD C-arm portfolio. Introducing intuitive and powerful features designed to enhance control during surgical imaging:
- The OEC Touch control panel brings standard and advanced imaging functionality to a large touch screen display located at the C-arm. Designed with the operator experience in mind, the OEC Touch control panel has an intuitive layout with familiar OEC sequences in a single tab menu selection.
- Live Zoom brings the power of real-time zoom to surgery suites and enables clinicians to focus in on critical details. With intuitive touch control, Live Zoom easily zooms up to four times the size on a live image with no change in X-ray technique.
- General HD imaging profile enhances visualization during catheter insertion procedures. The General HD profile softens bones and dense tissue on an X-ray while enhancing visualization of devices, so clinicians can more easily see catheter insertions during procedures like PICC (peripherally inserted central catheters), Port Access, Central Venous Access, and Dialysis catheters.
See What You Need to See
- CFD CMOS Flat Detector – a more efficient panel that delivers better image quality at low dose
- True continuous fluoroscopy allows you to view more detail – no stutter, visual lag, or ghosting
- Largest Field of View (FOV) – see 20% more anatomy during your procedures
Ease and Efficiency
- Efficient image capture with SmartView – 180/180 pivot joint on Ergo C-arm model
- Easy C-arm positioning with improved maneuverability and light workstation
- Simplified user interface with less clicks and active icons
- Enhanced imaging control and planning with Live Zoom, Digital Pen, measurements, and annotations
- Multiple imaging profiles for clinical preference – General, General HD, Bolus Chase, Vascular, Cardiac, Orthopedic, Pediatric, and Spine
- Six dose control options that can be used alone or in various combinations – Digital Spot, Digital Cine Pulse, High Level Fluoroscopy, Standard Fluoroscopy, Low Dose, and Pulse