IDI’s 100UC Plus is a full-function mobile urology table featuring motorized 4-way travel, elevation, and Trendelenburg tilt. The 100UC Plus provides a large radiolucent imaging area for greater anatomical coverage and easy C-arm access. With a 28”-wide tabletop, large patients can be safely positioned and supported up to the 525 lb. capacity. The carbon fiber tabletop provides minimal x-ray attenuation over the entire imaging area.
An optional, removable cassette tray provides KUB radiography compatibility with mobile x-ray machines. A wide assortment of urologic accessories are easily removable and provide for multi-purpose use in both x-ray imaging and general urologic procedures.
- Motorized elevation: 33.3” – 43.1”
- Motorized Trendelenburg tilt: ±15°
- Motorized longitudinal movement: 10”
- Motorized transverse movement: 7”
- Carbon fiber tabletop with low x-ray attenuation
- Main tabletop size: 28” x 46”
- Radiolucent tabletop extension: 24” x 34”
- Imaging area, main tabletop: 25” x 20”
- Imaging area, tabletop extension: 24” x 34”
- Locking swivel casters
- Upper body patient weight capacity, main tabletop: 525 lbs.
- Upper body patient weight capacity, tabletop extension: 400 lbs.
- Weight capacity on extension only: 200 lbs.
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC operation
- Battery back-up operation
- 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Pendant hand control and foot switch control
- Disposable covers for foot switch (box of 50)
- Built-in foot switch storage tray
- Tabletop pad, 2”
- Tabletop extension pad, 2”
- Patient restraint straps
- Standard US side-rails for accessory attachments on main tabletop
- Drain bag support hoop
- Disposable drain bag and hose assembly (box of 20)
- Removable 0.5 mm lead radiation shield flap for perineal end of table
- Rail mounted arm board with pad and strap