IDI’s Aspect 100-4T G3 is part of the Aspect Series table line and is designed to be the premium-based imaging table solution. The mobile imaging table has motorized elevation, Trendelenburg tilt, and manual 4-way tabletop float designed for endovascular or other interventional procedures where an iso roll table is not required.
The 100-4T G3 provides longitudinal tabletop float of 32″ in a very compact platform, enabling comprehensive coverage throughout the anatomical imaging area without C-arm movement and does so in a table with an ideal overall length of only 84″.
- Motorized elevation: 32″ – 45″
- Motorized Trendelenburg tilt: ±12° with automatic “stop-at-level” positioning
- Manual longitudinal movement: 32” with automatic locking of longitudinal float when table is not level
- Manual transverse movement: 8”
- 4-way manual floating tabletop with panning hand control
- Cantilevered, carbon fiber tabletop with low x-ray attenuation
- Tabletop size: 19.5”/22”/24” x 84”
- Imaging area without headrest: 68”
- Imaging area with headrest: 80”
- Dual-wheel caster system with simple central locking system for easy transport and positioning
- Patient weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC operation
- Battery back-up operation
- 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Pendant hand control
- Rail-mounted panning hand control
- Tabletop pad, 2”
- Patient restraint straps