IDI’s Aspect 100-4 is part of the Aspect Series table line and is designed to be the performance-based imaging table solution. The mobile imaging table has motorized elevation and manual 4-way tabletop float designed for endovascular or other interventional procedures where iso roll and Trendelenburg tilt are not required.
The 100-4 provides longitudinal tabletop float of 40″ in a very compact platform, enabling comprehensive coverage throughout the anatomical imaging area without C-arm movement and does so in a table with an ideal overall length of only 80″.
- Motorized elevation: 27.9” – 37.7”
- Manual longitudinal movement: 40”
- Manual transverse movement: 10”
- 4-way manual floating tabletop with panning hand control
- Cantilevered, carbon fiber tabletop with low x-ray attenuation
- Tabletop size: 21″/30″ x 80″
- Imaging area: 72”
- Locking swivel casters
- Patient weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC operation
- Battery back-up operation
- 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Rail-mounted panning hand control
- Tabletop pad, 2”
- Patient restraint straps